top of page

Controlled Burns

Anyone planning a controlled burn must report it to the Prince Albert call center at 1-866-404-4911.

You will be asked to provide your land location, name, when the fire will be started and how long it will last. They will also ask you to call back when the fire is out. 

If you do not call the controlled burn number and someone driving by calls 911 you will be responsible for the fire department charges. 

bottom of page